Last guidance update: Monday 23 March, 13:00
In line with the UK government request for staff to work from home where possible, England Golf has implemented this with immediate effect.
England Golf remains fully operational during this time.
Staff working remotely continue to be available to assist, advise and guide golfers, golf clubs and others within the industry.
Should you require to contact an individual department, you can do so via one of the following email addresses and we will answer your query promptly.
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Club support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance: email@example.com
- Governance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Championships and rules: email@example.com
- Handicap enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members programme: email@example.com
- England Golf captains: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: email@example.com
- Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are trying to contact our head office by telephone our main office line is currently unavailable. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, please continue to use the email addresses provided above.