Players 1st offers software for golf clubs to retain and recruit golfers and increase the club’s revenue by focusing on customer experience and loyalty.
Insights are generated through surveys and the results are displayed in a real-time dashboard. This lets you explore feedback from members and guests on a daily basis.
The system is extremely intuitive and easy to operate. It provides hands-on tools and call-to-action lists for the golf club.
The Membership Campaign offer to clubs
In the first year of the Membership: Give it a Shot campaign, over 220 clubs made the most of the opportunity to access the Players 1st suite of surveys, yielding a 58% response rate to the Member experience survey.
In our second year, an additional 200 England Golf affiliated clubs can gain access to a free annual subscription to the Players 1st suite of membership surveys, on a first come, first served basis. This includes:
- Member survey – a comprehensive survey designed to collate member feedback across the golf course, food & beverage, facilities, management, pro shop, lessons, atmosphere, club in general and club house. Includes recommendation and loyalty questions and player demographic and golfing background questions.
- Entry survey – targeting new members who have recently joined the club. Collates the primary reasons for taking up golf, why they chose to become a member at the club, questions about their integration experience of the club, plus open comments questions.
- Exit survey – targeting former members who have recently left their membership. Captures the primary reason(s) for leaving the club, general satisfaction questions, plus player demographic questions.
Clubs that have utilised Players 1st through the Membership: Give it a Shot campaign can renew for only £275 (ex VAT), a saving of £321 on the standard renewal rate for the above package.
How clubs can access the offer
To gain access the club must:
- Be SafeGolf accredited
- Be committed to becoming a Women in Golf Charter signatory
- Have an Equality and Diversity Policy
To find out whether your club is eligible to register for the Players 1st subscriptions through the England Golf Membership Campaign, clubs should contact their local England Golf Club Support Officer.
To find out more and for a tour of the platform, watch a replay of our introduction webinar by following the link below:
For further information on the Players 1st platform or the surveys and support within the Membership Campaign, please contact Amelia Lewis, Regional Manager at Players 1st.