England Golf Prize Draw – #WhyIGolf Competition
For Instagram only
06 August 2022 to 09 August 2022
Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is: The English Golf Union Ltd(“England Golf”) (company no. 05564018) whose registered office is at The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
2.1. The prize draw is open to any individual who;
Likes the competition post (the “Competition post” will start with #WhyIGolf competition)
b. Adds a comment under the competition post using the hashtag #WhyIGolf, and
c. Shares this post on their Instagram stories followed by their own #WhyIGolf story during the Promotional Period.
2.2. Employees or Contractors of England Golf are excluded from this prize draw.All shares/follows/comments must be made in the Promotional Period with #WhyIGolf.
2.3. The duration for an individual to enter the prize draw shall be from [06/08/2022 from 09:00] to [09/08/2022 until 18:00] (the “Promotional Period”). Entries outside of the Promotional Period and multiple entries from an individual shall not be entered into the prize draw.
3. The Prize shall be [the following AIG Women’s Open branded items: flag, water bottle, baseball cap, tees, balls, pitchmark repairer, ball marker and notepad] (the “Prize”) and is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. England Golf reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Selecting a Winner and Claiming the Prize
4. One individual will be drawn at random to receive the Prize (the “Winner”). The prize draw will be undertaken by 10.08.2022. England Golf reserve the right to change the date on which the prize draw takes place at its sole discretion.
5. The Winner will be notified on Instagram and contacted by England Golf within 5 working days of the closing date using the social handle used to enter the prize draw to notify them of their selection.
6. In order to claim the prize, the Winner will be asked to confirm to England Golf the following information:
a. that they are willing to accept the Prize;
b. email address, and
c. postal address
7. By entering the competition:
a. they accept these terms and conditions;
b. they meet the eligibility requirements at paragraphs 2-6; and
Publication of the Winner
9. The Winner’s name may be published by England Golf on the England Golf social media platforms or within any England Golf publicity or newsletters.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
11. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
13. Any entrant to the prize draw may withdraw their consent and their entrance into the prize draw by contacting email@example.com at any time before the prize draw.
14. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. England Golf has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.