1. The England Golf Competition (the “Competition”) for tickets to The Open is open to current iGolf Subscribers. This excludes employees and their immediate families of England Golf, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the Competition. Information on the Competition will be sent directly via email to iGolf Subscribers who have opted in to receive England Golf communications.
2. The Promoter is England Golf, whose registered address is The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU (the “Promotor”).
How to Enter
3. To be entered into the Competition, an individual (the “Entrant”) must follow the steps outlined in paragraph 8 below.
4. There is no charge and no purchase necessary in order to enter the Competition. However, any usual charges for your use of internet or mobile data services will still apply, for which you shall be responsible.
5. The Competition is open between 00:01AM (local UK time) Tuesday 19 April 2022 until midnight (local UK time) on Tuesday 3 May 2022 (the ”Competition Entry Period”).
6. A single Entrant may make one Valid entry. All entries which exceed this will be void.
7. Automatically generated survey submissions and submissions via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
How the Competition Works
8. In order to make a Valid Entry, the Entrant must:
a. Navigate to the entry form
b. Enter all information required in to the relevant areas of the form and submit the form;
9. Any entries not meeting the criteria contained shall be invalid. The Promotor will not be liable for entries which are not received or corrupted for any reason, and The Promotor will not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies contained in entries.
10. All valid entries received by England Golf during the Competition Entry Period will be entered into a random prize draw.
11. Winning entries will be chosen at random by England Golf. The draw will take place the week following the closing date of the Competition, and the winners will be chosen from all correctly completed and eligible entry form submissions received during the competition entry period.
12. Following the selection of the winners, England Golf will contact the Entrants through either the telephone number or email address supplied on the Entrant’s entry form.
13. Winners will be contacted after Tuesday 3rd May 2022.
14. The prize (the “Prize”) is:
a. A pair of tickets to The 150th Open.
15. There are no alternatives offered for the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. The prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
16. The Competition Winners agree not to sell, offer to sell, or use any prize(s) for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prizes on an internet auction site).
17. The winner of the prize draw for each day, will only receive tickets for the relevant day selected on the entry form.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with accepting and redeeming their prize including but in no way limited to transport, accommodation or food and drink. All costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the Competition Winner.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner has not responded within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn entry or to forfeit the prize.
20. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to select another winner in accordance with the procedures set out above.
21. The prize draw winners will be promoted on the England Golf and iGolf social channels or within any other England Golf or iGolf publicity at a time deemed appropriate.
23. By entering into the Competition, each Entrant and Entrant’s guest is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
24. Unless participants consent to any other uses of their personal data, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of reviewing the competition and administering the competition draw and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. The personal data of winners may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of administering, arranging, or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Promoter may contact winner(s) to obtain feedback on their prize, and entrants consent to the retention of their personal data for these purposes.
25. By entering into the Competition, the Entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to process their personal data, and the Entrant’s Personal Data, meaning the Entrant’s name, the Entrant’s guest’s name, the Entrant’s email address, the Entrant’s postal address, and the Entrant’s telephone number(s) to third parties for the sole purposes of administering, arranging, or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Entrant may withdraw this consent at any time by providing written notice to the Promoter.
26. The Promoter has the right to cancel or amend these terms at any time without prior notice in the event of circumstances out of the Promoter’s control. The Competition may be amended or withdrawn/cancelled at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
27. These terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.