28th March 2022
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is: England Golf (company no. 05564018) whose registered office is at The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU
2. The prize draw is open to anyone who completes and submits the online iGolf Subscriber Survey by the 15th of April 2022,(the “Relevant Period. Employees of England Golf are excluded from this prize draw.
3. Only individuals completing and submitting the online iGolf Subscriber Survey using the following link: https://emailer.englandgolf.org/p/4ON0-LBS/subscriber-survey will be entered into the prize draw.
4. To be eligible individuals taking part need to be at least 14 years of age at the time of the entry into the draw. This will be based on the information held on your iGolf account.
5. All eligible entrants will be put into a prize draw to win one of three Amazon e-Gift Cards, each at a value of £50 (the “Prize”).
6. Three individuals will be drawn at random to receive the Prize. The prize draw will be undertaken by 29th April 2022. England Golf reserve the right to change the date on which the prize draw takes place at its sole discretion.
7. The Prize is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. England Golf reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be notified via email within 5 working days from the date of selection and asked to confirm their email address to receive the Prize.
9.The prize draw winner will be promoted on the England Golf and iGolf social channels or within any other England Golf or iGolf publicity at a time deemed appropriate.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
14. By completing and submitting the online iGolf Subscriber Survey during the Relevant Period, an individual is automatically entered into this prize draw and is indicating his/her agreement to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Any entrant to the prize draw may withdraw their consent and their entrance into the prize draw by contacting email@example.com at any time before the prize draw.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. England Golf has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.