Women on Par supports women to get out onto the golf course and we have FREE packs to help your club run events! Order an event pack now.
What is a Women on Par event?
In short, it is a tried and tested 9 hole event. It features a novel scoring system, using a challenge scorecard, to help beginners learn the basic rules and etiquette of the game. Instead of counting shots, the scorecard outlines challenges for players to undertake, for example hitting the green or getting out of the bunker in one.
There are two levels of challenge scorecard, so events can cater for beginners and those who have played a little.
Women on Par helps new golfers develop as players. It’s also great fun and a good way to get newcomers involved with the club and its social life.
England Golf’s offer
This year we’ve got 200 free Women on Par event packs to give to clubs, containing everything you need to get started.
Your event pack will contain:
- Ball markers to give to your players
- Challenge scorecards 1 and 2
- Player registration sheets
- Promotional flyers, postcards and balloons – and more!
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll also email you images and suggested content to promote your activity on social media too.
Interested? Excellent, here’s what to do next…
- Order an event pack. Please note there are 200 packs available on a first come, first serve basis. Once they are gone they are gone! Packs will be delivered within ten working days after you place your order.
- Plan your event. Your Club Support Officer can help you, if needed. For further ideas on connecting with women through Get into Golf click here.
- Use the pack to promote and run your event – and don’t forget to shout about it on social media too using #FunFizzFriendship
- We will ask you to complete our online survey, giving details of the numbers of women who attended and other feedback.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org