Competitive salary plus benefits + Pension, 33 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and company days)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing & Communications team.
We are looking for someone to work with our Digital Communications Manager to support in the delivery of our overarching digital communications strategy by communicating and engaging with B2B and B2C audiences through a variety of channels, including social media, the England Golf website and via email marketing.
You will bring specialist knowledge and skills to the application and integration of digital channels to create content and communications that engage our various audiences.
We need someone who has experience of managing multiple social media platforms with good creative, copywriting skills and the ability to utilise those channels as promotional tools. You will need to be able to develop, implement and evaluate online communication and social media strategies increasing engagement across multiple audiences.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience building, managing and evaluating email marketing campaigns using tools such as DotDigital
- Running and analysing corporate social media accounts on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Uploading and managing website content and user journeys through CMS such as WordPress
- Strong creative and copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of utilising a customer relationship management (CRM) system such as Microsoft Dynamics
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours) however, you may need to travel and work evenings and weekends on occasion, as necessary. The position is based at England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU. We value being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
For further information download the full role description. To apply, please complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no C.V.’s please) for the attention of Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 26 July 2019 at 11:00am. Late applications will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, 6 August 2019 at Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer and disability confident committed.