Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: England Golf whose registered office is at The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU
2. The prize draw is open to the first 500 individuals who register and pay online to join iGolf. Exceptions to this include employees of England Golf, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or competition.
3. The prize draw will be undertaken on 31st August 2021 or at a date sooner dependent upon when 500 subscribers have registered to join online.
4. The prize is as follows:
o A golf experience day at the National Golf Centre, Woodhall Spa, the home of England Golf.
o The experience day will take place on Thursday 14th October 2021
o The day consists of:
▪ 18 holes on the Bracken Course
▪ Group coaching session for the 4 winners
▪ Gapping Session
o 4 individuals will be drawn at random from the first 500 registered and paid online to join iGolf and will be offered a place on the day.
o Please note accommodation, travel or any other costs incurred are not included.
5. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. England Golf reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. England Golf reserve the right to change the date on which the prize is arranged or organised at its sole discretion.
7. The four prize draw winners will be contacted via email and will be given a deadline by which to confirm their attendance.
8. If any winners do not confirm within the timeframes provided, England Golf reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. If any winners are unable to attend, a further winner will be drawn and offered the chance to attend.
10. If the prize draw winner is under 18 years of age, they will need to have a parent/guardian in attendance.
11.The prize draw winners will be promoted on the iGolf social channels at a time deemed appropriate.
13. If any winner is under the age of 18, England Golf will only publicise the winner’s name and/or image having first obtained the consent of the winner’s parent or guardian.
14.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
17. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
19. England Golf has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.