Whether you’re a beginner to golf or an experienced golf club member, there is always room to improve your game and shave a few shots from your handicap.
We’ve spoken to our England Golf performance coaches and PGA Professionals across England to ask them for the best tips for improving your golf.
Bookmark this page for the latest updates and tips videos.
If there is an area of golf which you want to see how to improve, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improving your golf game
- Golf tips for chipping – find out more about how changes to body position, ball position and swing movement can impact your chipping accuracy.
- Golf tips for driving – find out how to hit better and longer drives by making small changes to your tee height, body position and swing.
- Golf tips for striking the ball – find out how focusing on your body position and your weight transfer can help you strike the ball cleaner off the fairway.
- Golf tips for fixing a slice – find out how small changes to your grip, swing path and alignment can help you hit more fairways and avoid the dreaded slice.
- Golf tips – find out how avoiding compounding your errors can make a big difference to your average scores.