This page is dedicated to providing resources for clubs to help understand and manage their club details for the World Handicap System.
Below you can find links to downloads which include application forms for making alterations to tee sets, course ratings, temporary ratings and more. Follow these quick links to access the relevant resources:
WHS Club Platform Access
To access the club administration area on the World Handicap System platform, follow the link below:
You can also find a handy WHS Golf Club Platform Guide to support you in updating your club’s details on the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find answers to a number of club-related queries on the World Handicap System below:
We have also compiled a number of club-related queries based on frequent questions we have received around usage of the My England Golf app:
Change Request Resources
These resources have been developed to allow clubs to apply for changes to their tee, course and club data on the World Handicap System:
- CR001 Application for adding tee sets to the England Golf WHS platform
- CR002 Application for course re-rating due to planned course changes
- CR003 Application for temporary rating for existing WHS rated tees
- CR004 For par, yardage, stroke index and software provider changes
- CR005 Application for WHS Stroke Index allocation suggestions
- Application for Course Ratings
- Application process for 9-hole ratings
- Par, Stroke Index and Hole changes on the WHS portal
- Stroke indices change process
- Credentials change request
Rules of Handicapping guide
You can download the new Rules of Handicapping document and the reference guide using the links below. England Golf are also making printed copies of the Rules of Handicapping available to golf club officials only. Orders will be limited to one rule book and a maximum of 50 player’s reference guides per golf club. You can request this using the link below, orders placed will be sent out, Covid regulations permitting, within 14 working days.
- Download Rules of Handicapping
- Download Guidance on the WHS Rules of Handicapping as applied within GB&I
World Handicap System Club Toolkit
The toolkit has been created to help you, the golf clubs, educate your members on the key changes brought about by the introduction of the new World Handicap System. The toolkit contains over 100 resources for you to use.
Educate your members
We’ve also provided content to help you teach the members at your club about the WHS. These come in the forms of presentations, posters, TV screen graphics and social media resources which you can download below:
Additional WHS Club Resources
You can also find further resources below for:
– Hierarchy of queries
– Committee roles and responsibilities
– WHS glossary of terms