Vacancies & Tenders
Details on current job opportunities at England Golf, along with other vacancies within the game, can be found below. The links at the top of this page to websites where other sporting vacancies can be found may also be useful.
The England Golf Partnership (EGP) are seeking to appoint an Independent Member of the Management Board. In addition to contributing to all Board matters this appointment will bring skills and experience which enable the organisation to analyse return on investment.
- The Independent Board Member will be appointed on an initial term through to April 2017. There will then be an opportunity to extend the appointment for a further two year term.
- The role is non-remunerated with a time commitment of approximately 25 days and will report into the EGP Board and the Chair.
- The EGP Board meets six times per year. In addition it is expected that the Board member will Chair a specialist sub-group which will meet up to four times per year. There will also be a requirement to attend events in an ambassadorial capacity.
Please download the candidate brief for more information. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact: Alistair Milner - Partner SRi, 020 7092 6966,
To apply, candidates should send the following information to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 27th November 2015:
• Letter of application highlighting relevant achievements and experience
• Up to date curriculum vitae
• Details of current commitments
Salary £16,000 - £18,000 per annum (plus expenses)
4 days per week
To help support the Bedfordshire Golf Development Group’s objectives (made up of the Men’s Union, Ladies Associations and PGA) we require a County Development Officer to join our progressive team, on a fixed term contract until 31st March 2017. This position is externally funded and, subject to performance, may be extended beyond this period.
We are seeking candidates, ideally, with a sports related diploma, sports development experience, a good knowledge of golf and of the golf club environment. The skills required include the ability to work autonomously, with written, verbal and IT communication skills, be highly motivated and have the ability to work with golf club staff and committees, professionals and volunteers.
Prior work experience in golf club environment and/or programme delivery is desirable but not essential.
The position is home based, although the successful candidate will be required to travel as necessary to meetings (valid driving licence & car owner is essential). The post-holder will be entitled to travel and other expenses.
The post is 4 days per week and will require evenings/weekends work if necessary.
Download the full advert and role description for further information and to apply complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to Ashley Rump, Regional Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal applications should be sent to: Ashley Rump, Regional Manager, 10 Bridges Close, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 5PF
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd December 2015, at 5pm
Interviews to take place on: Tuesday 15th December 2015
Preferred start date: January/February 2016
Salary Band 4 (£24,360 - £36,540 plus benefits)
The Championship Manager’s purpose is to organise and administer the national championships/tournaments run by England Golf, as directed by the Championship Director.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A Broad experience of Golf and Golf Administration
- Experience of playing/event running at County/Regional level
- Excellent knowledge of the Rules of Golf
- Good working knowledge of golf related software
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team and have strong communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines are imperative.
A full clean driving licence and willingness to work unsocial hours and away from home are essential.
The post is required to work flexibly and requires travel, evening and weekend work. Due to the nature of the role it is necessary that the successful candidate can accommodate additional hours as required. The role will require regular levels of physical effort and is based at England Golf Headquarters, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.
Download the full advert and role description for further information.
To apply complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to Mary-Anne Price, Human Resources Officer on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th December 2015 @ 1pm
Interviews take place: W/C 14th December 2015
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer.
There are currently no tender opportunties available.