Vacancies & Tenders
We value; being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
Below are details of vacancies for either paid or voluntary roles:
England Golf now wish to appoint a Chair to lead them through an exciting period of development and growth. The Chair will:
- Provide the link between the Board and the Executive, giving leadership and support to the CEO and the Senior Management Team in the delivery of the strategic plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Board enabling them to fulfil their responsibilities for the overall governance and strategic direction of England Golf.
- Work with the CEO, to raise the external profile of England Golf with relevant partners and bodies and increase England Golf's role and influence.
Board meetings (circa eight per annum) are currently held at England Golf Head Office, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. The time required is circa 20-25 days per annum.
The initial term of appointment will be for three years. The position will then be eligible for reappointment for a further three year term. For full information download the Candidate Pack.
We are proud to exclusively partner with SRi. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact:
Alistair Milner - Partner
T: +44 (0)20 70926966
To apply, candidates should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday 13th January 2017:
- Letter of application highlighting relevant achievements and experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
Details of current commitments
Applications for this position have now closed.
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer
England Golf may nominate and put forward for consideration, a person for the role of Chair at the National Golf Unions Ltd (CONGU).
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact: Gemma Hunter (Handicap and Course Rating Manager, England Golf) on;
- T: 07736273013 or
- Email Gemma Hunter
For further information download the Chair recruitment pack.
To nominate a person the following information should be sent to England Golf, National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, LN10 6PU:
- The full name and address of the candidate plus details of any affiliation to any Golfing Union or Golfing Association.
- An up to date CV of the individual being nominated along with confirmation that the individual is prepared to accept the nomination.
The closing date for nominations to have been received by us is Tuesday 31st January 2017.
There are currently no tenders being offered by England Golf