Vacancies & Tenders
At England Golf we value; being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
Below are details of vacancies for either paid or voluntary roles:
England Golf now wish to appoint a Chair to lead them through an exciting period of development and growth. The Chair will:
- Provide the link between the Board and the Executive, giving leadership and support to the CEO and the Senior Management Team in the delivery of the strategic plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Board enabling them to fulfil their responsibilities for the overall governance and strategic direction of England Golf.
- Work with the CEO, to raise the external profile of England Golf with relevant partners and bodies and increase England Golf's role and influence.
Board meetings (circa eight per annum) are currently held at England Golf Head Office, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire. The time required is circa 20-25 days per annum.
The initial term of appointment will be for three years. The position will then be eligible for reappointment for a further three year term. For full information download the Candidate Pack.
We are proud to exclusively partner with SRi. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact:
Alistair Milner - Partner
T: +44 (0)20 70926966
To apply, candidates should send the following information to email@example.com by 5pm, Friday 13th January 2017:
- Letter of application highlighting relevant achievements and experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
Details of current commitments
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer
There are currently no tenders being offered by England Golf