GolfMark is a national accreditation designed to support all golf clubs, however big or small, to achieve a distinct operating standard in four areas of their business activity:
- Recruitment & Retention – supporting your club to attract new members and increase the participation of existing members.
- Management & Sustainability – helping to develop your club through practical business planning.
- Coaching & Competitions – enhancing coaching and playing opportunities at your club for all golfers.
- Safeguarding – ensuring your club has appropriate policies and procedures in place.
If your club is looking for new ideas or wants to ensure it has everything in place to be successful, GolfMark can support you. Working on a development plan with your County Development Officer is just one of the benefits of using GolfMark.
By gaining the national accreditation your club will also be recognised by Sport England, as you also receive the ClubMark award.
To learn more and see how else your club can benefit from GolfMark visit the website www.golfmark.org
Who is it for?
For those within an eligible club with a responsibility or interest in governance and financial management.
Including but not limited to:
- General Manager / Secretary
- Management Committee
How to access it
Contact your County Development Officer for further advice or information. Contact details can be found in the back of the guide.