Woodhall Spa Golf Club, 25-28 May 2017
Men's Open Amateur Stroke Play Championship (Brabazon Trophy)
- 25.06.16: Jamie Bower wins Brabazon Trophy in title thriller - England's Jamie Bower won the Brabazon Trophy by a stroke today in a thrilling final round at London Golf Club.
- 24.06.16: Davis leads Bower by two as Brabazon showdown looms - It's showdown time in the Brabazon Trophy with Australia's Cameron Davis holding a two-shot lead over England's Jamie Bower, with just one round left to play at London Golf Club.
- 24.06.16: Jamie Bower leads English challenge at Brabazon - International Jamie Bower leads the English challenge in the Brabazon Trophy on eight-under par after completing his disrupted second round in 69.
- 23.06.16: Davis leads as storms disrupts the Brabazon - Australia's Cameron Davis kept his grip on the top of the Brabazon Trophy leaderboard today, scoring four-under 68 in the weather-disrupted - and unfinished - second round at London Golf Club.
- 22.06.16: Australia’s Davis leads Brabazon after birdie bonanza - Australia's Cameron Davis leads the Brabazon Trophy at London Golf Club after a first round of six-under 66 - which started with five birdies in a row.
Golf was first introduced to Woodhall Spa in 1890 when a nine hole course opened for play. The Golf Club was instituted in 1891 and flourished until 1895 when the land that the course was built on was required for building. Local landowner and prominent member, Stafford Vere Hotchkin, offered a sandy tract of land off the Horncastle Road for the building of an 18 hole course (this is the site where the course remains today). Harry Vardon was employed to design the course and he visited Woodhall Spa on 24th January 1903.