London Golf Club, 22-25 June 2016
Men's Open Amateur Stroke Play Championship (Brabazon Trophy)
- 25.06.16: Jamie Bower wins Brabazon Trophy in title thriller - England's Jamie Bower won the Brabazon Trophy by a stroke today in a thrilling final round at London Golf Club.
- 24.06.16: Davis leads Bower by two as Brabazon showdown looms - It's showdown time in the Brabazon Trophy with Australia's Cameron Davis holding a two-shot lead over England's Jamie Bower, with just one round left to play at London Golf Club.
- 24.06.16: Jamie Bower leads English challenge at Brabazon - International Jamie Bower leads the English challenge in the Brabazon Trophy on eight-under par after completing his disrupted second round in 69.
- 23.06.16: Davis leads as storms disrupts the Brabazon - Australia's Cameron Davis kept his grip on the top of the Brabazon Trophy leaderboard today, scoring four-under 68 in the weather-disrupted - and unfinished - second round at London Golf Club.
- 22.06.16: Australia’s Davis leads Brabazon after birdie bonanza - Australia's Cameron Davis leads the Brabazon Trophy at London Golf Club after a first round of six-under 66 - which started with five birdies in a row.
The Heritage course is a Jack Nicklaus Signature design that bears all the hallmarks of the 18 time Major Champion. Host to the 2008 & 2009 European Open, the course provides an exhilarating test of golf. Maintained in pristine condition all-year round, with fast-rolling greens and immaculately presented tee-boxes and fairways, the Heritage is rightly regarded as one of the country’s finest golfing experiences.