Harpenden Golf Club, 20-22 June 2017
English Senior Women's Open Amateur Stroke Play Championship
The 54-hole event is open to women aged 50 or over on the first day of the championship.
The full field will play 18 holes on each of the first two days. Then the leading 45 competitors and ties will play the final 18 holes on the third day.
The winner will return the lowest gross score over 54 holes.
- 16.06.16: Jackie Foster triumphs at senior championship - Hertfordshire's Jackie Foster came from four shots back to win the English senior women's stroke play championship on a wet day at Burnham Beeches Golf Club in Buckinghamshire.
- 15.06.16: Sue Spencer extends her championship lead - Staffordshire's Sue Spencer takes a three-shot lead into tomorrow's final round of the English senior women's stroke play championship at Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire.
- 14.06.16: Sue beats par to lead English championship - Staffordshire's Sue Spencer blitzed through the closing holes to score one-under par 72 and take the first round lead in the English senior women's stroke play championship at Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire.
- 07.06.16: Top golfers to help put the swing into Burnham Beeches celebrations - England's leading senior women golfers will help put the swing into the 125th anniversary celebrations at Burnham Beeches Golf Club in Buckinghamshire.
- 18.06.15: Lulu scores play-off victory to win senior title - International Lulu Housman held her nerve through a topsy-turvy final day to win the English senior women's stroke play championship in a play-off at Broadstone, Dorset.
Harpenden Golf Club is a private members club, founded in 1894 is a mature parkland course and with ongoing investment ensures that it is one of the best in the county.
The club is on the edge of Harpenden, a picturesque Hertfordshire town situated 5 miles north of the historic town of St Albans. Harpenden Golf Club is proud of it's course and has received numerous accolades over the years, as a course that is maintained to the highest standard for the modern player.