1. The England Golf Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of England aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of England Golf, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the Competition.
2. The Promoter is England Golf, whose registered address is The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU (the “Promotor”).
How to Enter
3. To be entered into the Competition, an individual (the “Entrant”) must follow the steps outlined in paragraph 8 below.
4. There is no charge and no purchase necessary in order to enter the Competition. However, any usual charges for your use of internet or mobile data services will still apply, for which you shall be responsible.
5. The Competition is open between 00:01AM (local UK time) Friday 7 July 2022 until 11:59PM (local UK time) on Thursday 21 July (the ”Competition Entry Period”).
6. A single Entrant may make one Valid Entry. All entries which exceed this will be void.
7. Automatically generated survey submissions and submissions via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
How the Competition Works
8. In order to make a Valid Entry, the Entrant must:
a. Navigate to the entry form, communicated to them via the England Golf members’ newsletter.
b. Enter all information required in to the relevant areas of the form and submit the form;
c. Be aged over 18 and a UK resident.
9. Any entries not meeting the criteria contained shall be invalid. The Promotor will not be liable for entries which are not received or corrupted for any reason, and The Promotor will not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies contained in entries.
10. All valid entries received by England Golf during the Competition Entry Period will be entered into a random prize draw.
11. One winning entry will be chosen at random by England Golf. The draw will take place following the closing date of the Competition, and the winners will be chosen from all correctly completed and eligible entry form submissions received during the competition entry period.
12. Following the selection of the winner, England Golf will contact the Entrant through either the telephone number or email address supplied on the Entrant’s entry form.
13. Winners will be contacted after Thursday 21 July.
14. The prize (the “Prize”) is:
A year’s supply of Radnor Hills sparkling presse and a pair of tickets to the Cazoo Open at Celtic Manor Resort
15. There are no alternatives offered for the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given. While all efforts will be made to provide tickets for the Competition Winners’ chosen day, the day for which tickets are redeemable is subject to availability.
16. The Competition Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell, or use any prize(s) for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prizes on an internet auction site).
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with accepting and redeeming their prize including but in no way limited to transport, accommodation or food and drink. All costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the Competition Winner.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner has not responded within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn entry or to forfeit the prize.
19. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to select another winner in accordance with the procedures set out above.
20. In consideration of accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to England Golf publishing their first name and County of residence on its social media profiles. The Winner may withdraw consent for this by notifying England Golf in writing following acceptance of the Prize.
21. By entering into the Competition, each Entrant is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
22. Unless participants consent to any other uses of their personal data, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of reviewing the competition and administering the competition draw and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. The personal data of winners may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of administering, arranging or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Promoter may contact winner(s) to obtain feedback on their prize, and entrants consent to the retention of their personal data for these purposes.
23. By entering into the Competition, the Entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to process their personal data, and the Entrant’s Personal Data, meaning the Entrant’s name, the Entrant’s guest’s name, the Entrant’s email address, the Entrant’s postal address, and the Entrant’s telephone number(s) to third parties for the sole purposes of administering, arranging, or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Entrant may withdraw this consent at any time by providing written notice to the Promoter.
24. The Promoter has the right to cancel or amend these terms at any time without prior notice in the event of circumstances out of the Promoter’s control. The Competition may be amended or withdrawn/cancelled at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
25. These terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.