Citation and England Golf are running a free webinar on 25 August on how to best navigate the ‘pingdemic’ and manage sickness, absence and self-isolation at your golf club.
With more than half a million people pinged by the NHS Test and Trace App, it’s likely your golf club may face increased cases of self-isolation from staff.
Did you know, as an employer, you could receive a fine of up to £10,000 for failing to comply with self-isolation rules?
The free 60-minute webinar will take place from 4-5 pm and is exclusive for staff and volunteers at England Golf affiliated clubs. The webinar will outline how to best manage sickness and absences correctly, feature a Q&A session, and address these other topics:
- Managing sickness absence and annual leave.
- Self-isolation management – including who has to self-isolate and who is exempt from self-isolation, what processes you should follow for each individual case, conducting return to work interviews, information on SSIP, fit notes, and more.
- Testing considerations and managing employees reluctant to return to work.
- Handling flexible working requests and homeworking performance.
- End of furlough options and restructuring your business.
Head to the Citation website to register for the webinar.
Free resource for managing sickness and Health & Safety checklist
As well as running the webinar in August, Citation have produced a free guide for our affiliated clubs on how to manage sickness and absences.
The guide includes processes you should follow and fit, as well as advice for managing long-term absences and pay.
There are also notes on who must self-isolate, who is exempt from self-isolation and what processes you should follow for each individual case.
- Head to the Citation website to download this free guide.
There is also a free Health & Safety checklist for clubs to use, covering all the essential Health & Safety angles to cover so people will stay protected.
- Head to the Citation website to download this free Health & Safety checklist.
Your England Golf affiliated club member benefit
If you’d like to chat about how Citation can help with the HR and Health & Safety sides of your business, give them a call on 0345 528 0379, or fill in their call-back form and they’ll get right back to you.
Quote ‘England Golf’ when enquiring to access your member benefit.