The role of our Corporate Marketing & Events Executive is to support the delivery of our corporate marketing, communications, branding and event requirements. This is a varied role and will assist the delivery on our in-house events, programmes and initiatives through marketing and promotion, including design, video, corporate material and collateral production. You will assist the delivery of our corporate branding, messaging and maintain the brand guardianship.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A knowledge of the full marketing mix and a good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Prior event and marketing experience
- An understanding of event, marketing and campaign reporting and analysis
- Practical knowledge and experience of marketing project planning and delivery to time and to budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good grasp of English grammar and the ability to edit and proof–read
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high quality work to tight timescales.
The successful applicant needs excellent attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude. A knowledge of the game of golf is not essential.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours) however, you will need to be prepared to travel and work evenings and weekends on occasion, as necessary. The position is based at England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
For more information, download the full job description here.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th December 2019 (10am). Late applications will not be accepted.
England Golf is an equal opportunities employer and disability confident committed.