England Golf is searching for a new Chief Executive for the National Governing Body for amateur golf in England.
• Senior executive Board director tasked with leading the organisation, including executing the organisation’s long-term strategy and annual operational plans and budgets as agreed with the Board;
• Responsible for management and overall performance of the organisation;
• Represent golf in the wider sports community. Creating and managing collaborative relationships with County Voting members and other key stakeholders in golf in England, GB and Ireland and with Government and private sector partners;
• Providing leadership, direction and assistance to the Board in the creation and development of England Golf’s Strategy, Purpose, Vision, Goals and Values, and to be responsible to the Board for execution;
• Implementation of policies and procedures to ensure England Golf is operating as a best practice national governing body including but not limited to Sport Regulation and Disciplinary, Safeguarding, Equality, Diversity, Corporate Financial Regulation, HR, Risk Management;
• Take lead responsibility for developing and managing effective commercial, marketing and communication strategies, with a focus on building the digital strategy;
• Establish a clear promotional plan for England Golf and its stakeholders, and the game of golf generally, with all relevant audiences (golfers, non-golfers, Government and public bodies);
• To execute the responsibilities of a director of The British Golf Association (GB golf in the Olympics); and
• To act as an ambassador for England Golf and the game of golf, including developing and maintaining strong relationships with key organisations.
How to Apply
For full job specification and to find the preferred method of application, head to Odgers Berndtson below.