- The England Golf #BackToGolf Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all residents of England aged 18 or over (both Entrants and Nominated Friends), excluding employees and their immediate families of England Golf, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the Competition.
- The Promoter is England Golf, whose registered address is The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU (the “Promotor”).
How to Enter
- To be entered into the Competition, an individual (the “Entrant”) must follow the steps outlined in paragraph 8 below in relation to the Instagram post created by England Golf to promote this Competition (the “Competition Post”).
- There is no charge and no purchase necessary in order to enter the Competition. However, any usual charges for your use of internet or mobile data services will still apply, for which you shall be responsible.
- The Competition is open between 00:01AM (local UK time) Wednesday 31 March until 23:59PM (local UK time) on 5 April 2021 (the ”Competition Entry Period”).
- A single Entrant may make one valid entries in relation to a particular group of Nominated Friends. All entries which exceed this will be void. Entrants may, however, make multiple valid entries in respect of different Nominated Friends.
- Automatically generated survey submissions and submissions via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
How the Competition Works
- In order to make a Valid Entry, the Entrant must:
a. Follow the official England Golf account on Instagram;
b. Tag three separate Instagram accounts (your Nominated Friends) in the comments section of the Competition Post;
c. Add the Competition Post to your Instagram Story, tag @england.golf in your Instagram Story and use the hashtag #BackToGolf; and
d. Ensure that England Golf are able to direct message the Entrant on Instagram in order to notify you if you are selected as the Winner
- There is no need to submit the Entrant or Nominated Friend’s contact details at this stage. This information will be collected from the Entrant in the event that their Valid Entry is selected in the prize draw.
- Any entries not meeting the criteria contained shall be invalid. The Promotor will not be liable for entries which are not received or corrupted for any reason. The Promotor will not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies contained in entries.
- If England Golf is unable to contact a winner within 24 hours of contacting them, or if the Winner’s Instagram account does not accept direct messages, England Golf reserves the right to select a new winner.
- All valid entries received by England Golf during the Competition Entry Period will be entered into a random prize draw.
- A winning entry will be chosen at random by England Golf. The draw will take place during the first week following the closing date of the Competition, and the winner will be chosen from all correctly completed and eligible entry form submissions received during the competition entry period.
- Following the selection of the winner, England Golf will contact the Entrant through Instagram’s direct messaging service.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 6 April 2021.
- The prize (the “Prize”) is a free round of golf for the Winner and their three Nominated Friends to be played at the same time (a fourball) at a golf club within a 50 mile radius of the Entrant’s home address.
- In order to be eligible for the Prize, the Entrant must provide England Golf with their home address, which shall be used to calculate the 50 mile radius for the purposes of the Prize only.
- England Golf will use reasonable endeavours to arrange the Prize to take place at a suitable and convenient time for the Winner and the Nominated Friends, but England Golf cannot guarantee that the Prize will be available to be claimed at a suitable time for the Winner and the Nominated Friends. England Golf reserves the right to arrange the Prize at any time on any date.
- In the event that the Prize cannot be arranged at a suitable golf club within a calendar year of the end of the Competition Entry Period, England Golf reserves the right to withdraw the Prize, and no alternative prize will be available.
- There are no alternatives offered for the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Competition Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell, or use any prize(s) for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prizes on an internet auction site).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with accepting and redeeming their prize.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner has not responded within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn entry or to forfeit the prize.
- The winner(s) may redeem the prize at a time agreeable both to them and the Promoter within 6 months of being informed of their competition win.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to select another winner in accordance with the procedures set out above.
- In consideration of accepting the Prize, the Winners consent to England Golf publishing their first name and other social media profiles. The Winner may withdraw consent for this by notifying England Golf in writing following acceptance of the Prize.
- By entering into the Competition, each Entrant and Entrant is deemed to be agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Unless participants consent to any other uses of their personal data, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of reviewing the competition and administering the competition draw and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. The personal data of winners may be transferred to third parties for the purposes of administering, arranging or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Promoter may contact winner(s) to obtain feedback on their prize, and entrants consent to the retention of their personal data for these purposes.
- By entering into the Competition, the Entrant is deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to process their personal data, and the Entrant’s Personal Data, meaning the Entrant’s name, the Entrant’s nominated individual’s name, the Entrant’s email address, the Entrant’s postal address, and the Entrant’s telephone number(s) to third parties for the sole purposes of administering, arranging, or organising the prize, or for purposes ancillary to that. The Entrant may withdraw this consent at any time by providing written notice to the Promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to cancel or amend these terms at any time without prior notice in the event of circumstances out of the Promoter’s control. The Competition may be amended or withdrawn/cancelled at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
- These terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.