iGolf Newsletter Prize Draw
Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder
5th May 2022
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is: England Golf (company no. 05564018) whose registered office is at The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
2. The prize draw is open to the recipients of the May 2022 iGolf newsletter who are current iGolf Subscribers at the time of the prize draw. Employees of England Golf are excluded from this prize draw.
3. Entrants to the prize draw must be current residents of the United Kingdom.
4. Entrants under the age of 13 years old must seek permission from their parent or guardian in order to be eligible to win the prize draw.
5. All individuals meeting these eligibility criteria will be automatically entered into the prize draw on the date that the May 2022 iGolf newsletter is distributed.
6. All eligible entrants will be put into a prize draw to win a Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder (the “Prize”).
7. The Prize is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. England Golf reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Selecting a Winner and Claiming the Prize
8. One individual will be drawn at random to receive the Prize (the “Winner”). The prize draw will be undertaken by 31st May 2022. England Golf reserve the right to change the date on which the prize draw takes place at its sole discretion.
9. The Winner will be contacted by England Golf within 5 working days of the date that they were selected using the email address that is opted in to receive the iGolf newsletter to notify them of their selection.
10. In order to claim the prize the Winner will be asked to confirm to England Golf:
a. that they are willing to accept the Prize; and b) their postal address for delivery of the Prize.
11. By accepting the Prize, the Winner confirms that:
a. they accept these terms and conditions;
b. they meet the eligibility requirements at paragraphs 2-5; and
c. they consent to England Golf sharing their name and postage address with Shot Scope for the purpose of delivering the Prize to their postal address.
Publication of the Winner
13. The Winner’s name may be published by England Golf on the England Golf and/or iGolf social media platforms or within any England Golf or iGolf publicity or newsletters.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
17. Any entrant to the prize draw may withdraw their consent and their entrance into the prize draw by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at any time before the prize draw.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. England Golf has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.