Bunkered Live (NEC) – 18-20 February 2022
iGolf Chipping Challenge Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: England Golf whose registered office is at The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU.
2. The prize draw is open to anyone who registers on the stand to take part in the iGolf Chipping Challenge between 18th and 20th February 2022, dates inclusive (the “Relevant Period”). Employees of England Golf are excluded from this promotion.
3. All eligible entrants will be put into a prize draw to win one of three exclusive prizes: 1st prize is a £250 adidas voucher, 2nd a £50 adidas Voucher and 3rd prize is a dozen Titleist ProV1 balls.
4. To be eligible individuals taking part need to be at least 14 years of age at the time of the entry into the draw. This will be based on self-declaration.
5. The prize draw will be undertaken by the 28th February 2022. England Golf reserve the right to change the date on which the prize draw takes place at its sole discretion.
6. Everyone who registers for the iGolf Chipping Challenge will receive a notification email upon registration and a follow up email from England Golf, notifying them whether they have been successful.
7. The prize is as stated, and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. England Golf reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be asked for their mailing address to receive their prize.
9. The prize draw winners will be promoted on the England Golf and iGolf social channels or within any other England Golf or iGolf publicity at a time deemed appropriate.
11. If the prize winners decline the opportunity or does not respond to the winner’s notification within the timeframes given, a further winner/s will be drawn at random.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
15. By registering to take part in the iGolf Chipping Challenge at Bunkered Live, an individual is automatically entered into this Prize Draw and is indicating his/her agreement to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Any entrant to the Prize Draw may withdraw their consent and their entrance into the Prize Draw by contacting email@example.com at any time before the Prize Draw.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. England Golf has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.