England Golf launched its innovative new app, My England Golf (MyEG), allowing golfers to stay up-to-date with their Handicap Index as part of the World Handicap System (WHS).
England Golf has created the app to provide golfers with the ability to access their Handicap Index on the go, as well as to easily keep track of their overall playing record on a regular basis.
Download the App
You can register or access your ‘My England Golf’ account at any time on your desktop using the My Account login page. Once registered you can download the new My England Golf app by either searching “My England Golf” or “MyEG” in your store, or follow the links below to download:
How do I find my Membership number/CDH ID?
Your Membership ID/number is the number previously known as your CDH ID – registered on the Central Database of Handicaps. Your club will be able to provide you with this ID number which will then become your WHS Membership ID.
MyEG App features
The My England Golf app is in continual development and new features will be added and recorded here to display the full functionality of one of the most innovative systems in golf in this country:
- Access your handicap index on the go
- Submit social scores direct from your mobile
- Keep track of your overall playing record
- Calculate your course handicap at any given English course on any set of tees
- Build and follow friends in your network
MyEG App social score entry and FAQs
Members can enter social scores directly via the app by clicking on the ‘Enter Score’ function at the foot of the dashboard screen and following the step-by-step instructions.
In order to protect the integrity of the handicap system, please note the following:
- Geo-location technology will ensure pre-registering the intent to post a score can only be done in close proximity to the course where the round will take place
- A time lag will be in operation from the point where intent to play a round is registered to the stage when a score can be accepted
- A golfer’s final score must be verified by a playing partner who has witnessed the round and who holds a World Handicap System handicap index.
Other frequently asked questions have been answered in the following download:
Clubs can find FAQs specific for club queries on the Club Resource page.