England has named a team of eight boys plus two reserves to face Wales this weekend in an under 16 international challenge match.
The fixture will take place at Trentham Golf Club in Staffordshire from 17-19 September.
After a period of limited opportunities for international events due to Covid regulations, the match offers the boys the chance to gain invaluable experience of top-quality match play competition as part of their ongoing development.
England last faced Wales in this fixture in September 2019 and ran out deserving 13-7 winners at Newport Golf Club.
Hugh Adams (main image) from Hagley Golf Club played a key part in that win and will once again be part of the England squad for this year’s event.
The squad also features Scottish Under 16 Boys’ champion Sam Easterbrook, the 2021 Reid Trophy winner Kris Kim (pictured above) and Dylan Shaw-Radford fresh from his weekend triumph at the English County Boys’ Champion of Champions.
- Hugh Adams (Hagley GC, Worcestershire)
- Charlie Croker (Thorndon Park GC, Essex)
- Seb Desoisa (Alcaidesa Links, Gibraltar)
- Sam Easterbrook (Wishaw GC, Warwickshire)
- Kris Kim (Walton Heath GC, Surrey)
- Dylan Shaw-Radford (Huddersfield GC, Yorkshire)
- Drew Sykes (Goodwood GC, Sussex)
- Tyler Weaver (Bury St Edmunds GC, Suffolk)
- Freddie Turnell (Burnham and Berrow GC, Somerset)
- Frazer Jones (Kirby Muxloe GC, Leicestershire and Rutland)