WOMEN IN GOLF CHARTER – We’re doing it #FOREeveryone
Welcome to #FOREeveryone, a new campaign led by The R&A in partnership with England Golf.
This campaign builds upon the introduction of the R&A’s Women in Golf Charter two years ago to give counties, clubs and facilities further information and resources to start making changes that can encourage more women and girls into golf.
This is just the start of a long-term drive, which will see a full consumer campaign designed to bring new women and girls into the game launch to full effect next year.
For now, however, we would ask that you take a few simple steps to get the most out of these materials and join us in this movement.
- Download and read the toolkit and pass it to others in the club who may be interested. Easy!
- Register your interest in becoming a Women in Golf Charter Signatory on the Resource Portal or with England Golf. We will provide you with localised support through our Club Support Officer network.
- Use the toolkit to inform or refine your women and girls’ strategy for the 2021 season
- Use the editable assets provided on the Resource Portal.
- Talk to us – email your feedback and questions to FOREeveryone@randa.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
England Golf and our network of Club Support Officers and Partnership Managers is on hand to help you every step of the way.
We’re here to help your organisation define its commitment to women and girls in golf and design your ongoing action plan.
We can assist with resources and ideas to help recruit a Charter Champion to lead your programme, build a list of potential commitments and push towards signatory of the Women in Golf Charter.