Doing the Marketing Basics Brilliantly!
Introducing sales and marketing into your golf club business…and making sure it happens.
Driving revenue is vital in golf clubs. Using the right sales and marketing tools and social media channels are key to ensuring you don’t lose out on new and repeat customers.
In this one day workshop Jane Carter will take you through the basics of understanding how critical sales and marketing is to the growth of your golf club; where you are now; and how to develop a sales and marketing strategy and ensure it happens.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand how to bring your members on board
- Identify the best marketing ideas and tactics for your golf club
- Have the right tools, including digital and social media, to build your own ‘media channel’
- Understand how to implement marketing and the resources needed to make it happen
- Understand how to set a budget and to invest in sales and marketing
- Develop 3 key campaigns for any golf club’s marketing calendar
- Know how to build the power of one factor into your golf club marketing
A powerful day filled with practical expert advice.
Prior to attending: Each club will be asked to complete a document identifying their key objectives around sales and marketing; and to look at their current activity and how it is being implemented.
Format: 1 day interactive workshop
Presenter: Jane Carter, Golf Unlimited
Times: 10.00am - 4.00pm (lunch and refreshments included). Registration from 9.30am.
Cost: £99 per club - for 2 people to attend and it includes lunch and refreshments. Price is not per person.
Further info: Contact your County Development Officer or email email@example.com
Dates, venues and booking links:
|11/01/17||Fingle Glen Golf Club||Devon||COMPLETED|
|12/01/17||Lansdown Golf Club||Gloustershire||COMPLETED|
|25/01/17||Nevill Golf Club||Kent||COMPLETED|
|02/02/17||Kings Norton Golf Club||West Mids||COMPLETED|
|23/02/17||Gog Magog Golf Club||Cambridge||BOOK|
|01/03/17||Warrington Golf Club||Cheshire||BOOK|
|02/03/17||Shaw Hill Golf Club||Lancashire||BOOK|
|08/03/17||Britannia Hotel Newcastle||Northumberland||BOOK|
|09/03/17||Howley Hall Golf Club||Yorkshire||BOOK|
|15/03/17||Erewash Valley Golf Club||Derbyshire||BOOK|
|22/03/17||Leatherhead Golf Club||Surrey||BOOK|
|23/03/17||Magnolia Park Hotel & Golf||Berkshire||BOOK|