Changing Culture & Business Planning Workshops
Changing Culture to Futureproof your Club - Half Day Workshop
Do you have strong foundations in place? Can you make effective decisions quickly?
Golf club businesses need a strong foundation and good governance to thrive, not just survive. Changing culture and good governance sound like challenging topics, but we have simplified these areas to help you to futureproof your club and drive revenue.
By the end of this practical session you will have:-
- An understanding of three key areas: Structure; Leadership; Management and Strategy
- Identified areas where your club can implement step changes and quick wins to change your culture
- Developed a simple action plan to help you make improvements at your club
- A simple good governance support guide developed by England Golf and key partners
Business Planning to Grow your Club - Half Day Workshop
Do you know your place in the market? Have you got a plan to grow your business?
Defining the purpose of your golf club and the direction of your business is key to achieving growth. Many think strategic and business planning can take a long time and be a difficult process…but it doesn’t have to be. This workshop will give you a simple three-step practical process to put plans in place and help you grow your business.
By the end of the practical workshop you will have:-
- An understanding of where you are now, where you are going and how you will get there
- Developed a strategic planning framework
- Created an outline of an effective business plan
- Ideas and case studies of how other golf clubs have achieved success
Who should attend?
- General Manager/Secretary, Chairperson, PGA Pro, Club Captain, Ladies Captain etc.
- Key staff and/or volunteers responsible for governance, strategy and planning
NEW DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR WINTER 2017/18
If your club is interested in attending this workshop please register by clicking HERE. We will contact you once a workshop date and venue in your region has been arranged with further details and booking information.